Project: Green Tea Granola

EN

My every workday to-go breakfast are usually yogurt bowls with granola, oatmeal, fruit and nuts. It's tasty, quick and easy right? Lately I have been making my own batch of granola because it is super easy and quick to make and a lot cheaper than store bought version. And the best part: it's sugarfree. I've also made another version which involves a spoonful of matcha green tea powder to spice up my yogurt bowl and it's amazing! The batch last 1-2 weeks, please try it out!
NL

Mijn ontbijt ziet er meestal zo uit: yoghurt bowl met muesli, havermout, fruit en noten. Lekker makkelijk toch? Laatst ben ik zelf mijn eigen muesli aan 't maken en dit ook is erg makkelijk en haalbaar en bovendien goedkoper dan dat je koopt uit de supermarkt. Mijn muesli zijn daarnaast nog suikervrij! Daarnaast heb ik ook een muesli versie gemaakt met matcha groene thee poeder. Gewoon om het ontbijt leuker en lekkerder te maken en als je net als ik dol ben op matcha, dan is dit echt iets voor jou! Je kunt met mijn recept er 1-2 weken mee doen, dus probeer het uit!

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
Ingredients
1½ cup oats
1½ tbsp. sesame seeds
¾ cup bran
½ cup honey
5 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
1-2 tbsp. matcha green tea powder
Make sure you melt the coconut oil first.
From my favorite bubble tea brand `Ten Ren Tea`.
Keep it Naturel
Just plain granola which still makes a good and yummy breakfast.

Add a nice ribbon and tag and you`ve got yourself a nice gift for someone dear!
With green tea
For green tea monsters like me to start the day well.

The Steps
1. Preheat oven to 160°C and line a baking tray (30x30 cm ±) with baking paper.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until everything is well combined and sticky.
3. Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking tray. I`ve added another spoon of matcha green tea powder on top for extra flavor but this is optional. Bake for 20 min.
4. Let the granola cool down completely to turn crunchy and crisp.

Comments

  1. Matcha + oatmeal?! You just combined two of my favourite things!! I'm so glad I came across your blog!

    xx, Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super healthy and I love that you are making your own granola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually been debating my own granola; Jeremy's mom is always going on about it and it really does taste amazing. Bookmarking this for the future! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love granola, but I have never had the thought of adding green tea. That sounds amazing and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never made granola before :o All the ingredients are so delicious, and the granola and yoghurt looks delicious too!! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea. I love granola but I always get the storebought kind which probably has heaps and heaps of sugar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls